Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Power of the Couple

I was recently introduced to the idea that being coupled opens doors to a powerful social sphere from which singles are barred. Is this TRUE?? I always thought I was invited to all the cool and power events beCAUSE I was single!

If there really is this inner circle of uber cool power couple events, I'm determined to find it and enter it.

I'm just not cut out for multi-dating, online dating is a bit wasted on me I suppose, kind of like buffets are. So now that No. 1 is the Only. 1, I can do some real infiltration into this alleged world of power coupledom. I just have to get Only. 1 to be more socially adventurous, which is an adventure in itself!

God, I already feel so much pressure to be a witty, chic Bradjolina or something. Nevermind.

Meanwhile, I wanted to share a couple stories from my friends working the online dating circuit:
Spotted: wedding photo with ex wife cut out
Slapped: ass on first date
Extricated: stage 5 clinger - final straw: showing up at her work unwanted and unannounced

Also, I had Only.1 show me his eHarm matches. Let me just say, the guys have it MUCH better than the girls. WTF?!?!

2 comments:

  1. omg, brangelina, not bradjolina! geez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I've noticed the mismatch of quality in genders as well! And it ain't just online!

    ReplyDelete